Join us Volunteer
What do volunteers mean to us at The Alzheimer Society of Bangladesh?
Volunteering and active-citizenship to the ethos and functioning of The Alzheimer Society of Bangladesh. Volunteers have been the lifeblood and backbone of our organization since it was founded in 2006. Our expansion and development would not have been possible without the continuing commitment and involvement of our volunteers.
So don’t hesitate – contact us now if you would like to discuss volunteering opportunities, which include:
We are looking for volunteers who are:
• Enhance the quality of life of people with dementia and their caregivers
• Extend the reach of our services so that we have the capacity to reach greater numbers in local communities
• Bring local knowledge, connections, expertise, enthusiasm and skills to our organization
• Raise vital funds to develop our services in local communities
• Reliable and trustworthy
We aim to ensure that volunteering with The Alzheimer Society of Bangladesh is a two way relationship, one which both the volunteer and The Alzheimer Society will be jointly benefitted. Our vision is to ensure that people with dementia and their caregivers are respected, understood and facilitated to lead to fulfilling lives. By volunteering with The Alzheimer Society of Bangladesh you can play a vital part in this.
We are reliant on the input of volunteers in order to facilitate the enhancement of numerous aspects of our service. Volunteers help us deliver on our mission to advocate the rights and meet the needs of people with dementia and those who care for them.
2. Caregivers Support Group Facilitation
3. Administrative Support
4. Fundraising committees / fundraisers
5. National Helpline
6. IT support
7. Documentation and photography
8. Working with us to fundraiser and promote
9. Passionate about making a difference
10. Able to commit to at least a half-day each week
11. New idea
12. Prepared to sign ASB’s Confidentiality Agreement
When you begin your volunteer experience with ASB, we will ensure to give you a full orientation of our office, including an introductory presentation of ASB.
Steps to becoming a volunteer:
1. Please print and complete the ‘Volunteer Application Form” for Volunteers‘
2. Call our head office on to organize a visit at ASB (bring your completed form with you.
3. Attend orientation
Please download Volunteer Application Form today.