Values & Strategic plan
- Our Values :
• Respect for all individuals and community
• Cooperative working relationship
• Innovation, creativity and flexibility
• Valuating the contribution of all people in involved in our work
• Strength and unity with respect of people under diversities .
- ASB is deeply committed to work with people suffering from dementia in improving the quality of their lives and of their caregivers.
Strategic Plan 2014 – 2016
Alzheimer Society of Bangladesh strategic Goal has five key result areas for the year 2014- 2016
Increasing the awareness and understanding of dementia
• To raise awareness and understanding on Dementia programme for school students, medical students, Caregivers, NGO leaders, Nursing institute and General public.
• Developed Dementia Friends group (Volunteers and caregivers)
• Advocacy with Policy makers, Govt. health department to make dementia a public health Priority.
Education & Training
• To impart Education &Training to the ASB staffs, caregivers and volunteers for skill development.
• Dementia care skills training for Old Age home and senior citizens Associations and Nursing institute
To established Dementia service and information center for dementia affected people will be best served in improving their quality of life and to help of their caregivers.
Ensured minimum financial commitment utilizing existing resources and raising funds from local sources.