Vision & Mission
Our vision is being deeply committed to create a society where the dementia affected people will be best served in improving their quality of life and to help of their caregivers.
ASB strongly believes in bottom-up integrated and innovative approaches by working hand-in-hand with the people living with dementia, their families and caregivers.
- Increasing awareness and understanding of dementia
- Imparting Education and Training
- Defeating dementia through research.
- Advocating on behalf of people living with dementia
- Introducing treatment and caregiver plans
- Developing a dementia friends group (volunteers and caregivers)
- Networking and collaborative with other organizations
Our Values :
• Respect for all individuals and community
• Cooperative working relationship
• Innovation, creativity and flexibility
• Valuating the contribution of all people in involved in our work
• Strength and unity with respect of people under diversities
- ASB is deeply committed to work with people suffering from dementia in improving the quality of their lives and of their caregivers.